Philadelphia, PA 19106
To obtain a position that will utilize the breadth of my technical knowledge, skills, and training in computers, art, and design.
- Autodesk Maya, Adobe Photoshop, Quixel Suite, Unreal Editor 4 (UT3/UDK), Tiberium Wars SDK, Charles Proxy, xNormal, SVN, FTP, GitHub, Adobe Premiere, various RTS map editors, MS Office, JIRA, Mantis, TestTrack Pro
- Hard-surface modeling, unwrapping, texturing, scripting, black/gray box testing, network traffic monitoring, writing
The Art Institute of California - San Francisco
Bachelor of Science degree - Game Art & Design, June 2010
Nexon M: (January 2017-October 2017)
Titanfall: Assault, After the End: Forsaken Destiny
QA Tester (Contract)
- Contracted through TargetCW to review and test mobile titles for consistency and adherence to defined standards and requirements.
Disney Interactive: (February 2015-August 2016)
The Disney Store, Marvel: Avengers Alliance 2
QA Tester (Contract)
- Contracted through Volt Workforce Solutions to ensure high quality of mobile games and e-commerce apps using the Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel IPs for release on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Responsible for ensuring that titles functioned per designed spec and for ensuring that titles met Disney internal quality standards and external standards set by Apple and Google.
- Monitored network traffic of client/server apps as part of testing process.
- Wrote and executed comprehensive test plans.
- Embedded directly with engineers and product managers for collaborative feedback and quick turnaround on design.
Apple Inc.: (July 2012-January 2014)
Apple Maps (Flyover)
3D Modeler and Cleanup Artist (Contract)
- Contracted through Global Infotech to assess and enhance real time 3D content for iOS applications including modeling skyscrapers, landmarks, and other architecture.
- Visually scanned terrain capture data and aerial photography for errors that required masking, adjustment, or repair.
- Assisted in developing the foundations of processes and workflow pipeline.
- Directly collaborated with engineers to improve production tools.
- Wrote extensive training documentation in a wiki format and trained new hires.
- Wrote simple productivity automation scripts in MELscript.
- Wrote and executed test cases and test plan for software tool development and deployment.
Namco Networks America Inc.: (December 2010-March 2012)
Fossil Feast; Puzzle Quest 2; Sky Gamblers; Rocket Fox; Various other titles
QA Game Tester (Contract)
- Contracted through Volt Workforce Solutions to assure that titles meet internal quality standards and external standards set forth by major wireless carriers before being released onto feature phones, smart phones, and tablets.
- Volt Field Employee of the Month, July 2011.
Heartwood Studios Inc.: (November 2010-November 2010)
- Modeled and textured military assets for virtual training solutions during a production deadline.
Stanford University Computer Science Department: (November 2009-May 2010)
Digital Artist (Intern)
- Worked with a team of artists and designers to establish art styles for alien space ships and associated hardware for an open-source space adventure game.
- Concepted, modeled, and textured designs in 2D and 3D mockups.
The Art Institute of California - San Francisco:
Time Fighters (July 2009-March 2010)
Level Designer; Environment Artist
- Concepted designs for sidescroller-style levels. Modeled and textured environment assets as well as map terrain.
Lead Level Designer; Technical Artist; Asset Modeler
- Created urban city level designs. Prototyped entire level with placeholder art then executed level with completed artwork. Prepared assets for importing into editor. Modeled and textured various environment assets as needed.
Red Alert: A Path Beyond (2009-2015)
- Cleaned up, unwrapped, and textured combat vehicle models.
- Awards: 2007 Mod DB Mod of the Year Awards - Best Indie Game of the Year, 2nd place
2004 Mod DB Mod of the Year Awards - Best Level Design, 2nd place
Contributing Artist; Lead Community Manager
- Created art assets within an established art style. Managed intra and inter-community public relations.
- Project Awards: 2009 Make Something Unreal Contest Phase 4 - Best Vehicle Set, 2nd place; Best Machinima, 4th place
2009 Mod DB Mod of the Year Awards - Players Choice Mod of the Year, 5th place
2008 Mod DB Mod of the Year Awards - Players Choice Best Upcoming Mod, 3rd place
Weapon Artist; Prop Modeler; Lead Community Manager
- Created weapon models and environment object models. Managed intra and inter-community public relations.
- Awards: 2006 Mod DB Mod of the Year Awards - Editor's Choice Most Hyped Mod
2005 Mod DB Mod of the Year Awards - Visual Delight Award
Douglass High School:
Yearbook Vol. 56 and Vol. 57 (2004-2006)
Technical Director; Editor; Photographer
- Lead advisor on Photoshop and InDesign packages.
- Digitally touched up, color-corrected, and manipulated photos for print. Photographed and documented in-school and extracurricular events.
- Created page layout and themes for a variety of yearbook sections.
- Wrote entertaining articles to describe events of the year. Proofread and edited other staff articles to maintain consistency and quality in the publications.
- Maintained lab computers and other software/hardware.
Computer games and game design, technology, science, digital law, photography, building computers, modding, computer and network security, modeling, level design, texturing, copyright law and fair use, graphic design.